Uncertainty for international students in Sweden over their residence permits

Under the country’s law, the Swedish Migration Agency can only issue a student with a residence permit if more than 50% of their course is conducted on campus, according to a report by schengenvisainfo.com. However, uncertainty remains as to how campuses will be organized in the coming academic year, and institutions have warned they may need to continue teaching remotely READ MORE