PRODIREKT and its Verbalists Language Network are accredited by the leading language travel and higher education associations – English UK, Alphe UK, FEDELE Spain and German ICEF. This provides all our clients and students with a guarantee of high quality service and education.
About English UK
English UK is an independent organisation which works with the British Council to operate the English in Britain Accreditation Scheme. As the world’s leading language teaching association, English UK has more than 450 members – all accredited by the British Council – including private language schools, educational trusts and charities and language centres in further education colleges and universities. In 2011, English UK recognised PRODIREKT as an educational consultancy that has successfully promoted the UK as an English language teaching destination (Prodirekt English UK Authorized Partner Agency). This recognition was dependent on our ability to demonstrate that we had forged successful partnerships with a number of English UK member centres, and that we had adhered to the principles of English UK’s strict code of conduct.
About ICEF (International Consultants for Education and Fairs)
ICEF‘s roots in international education go back to the 1960s, when Karl Badde, a linguist and pioneering educationalist, established a chain of language schools in the Middle East. This chain included centres in Bonn and London by the 1970s, with a specialisation in Arabic language training for diplomats and business executives. Since 1991 ICEF has counted as clients thousands of educators, student recruitment agents and industry-related service providers. Renowned as the most important event for international educators, premium agents, work & travel professionals, as well as leading industry service providers, the ICEF Berlin Workshop is the world’s largest and most comprehensive international education-focussed networking event of its kind.
When it comes to foreign language teaching and teacher training, we are the experts. In the course of the last 20 years, we have devised a total learning system (in-country and abroad) appreciated by more than 5000 satisfied clients and many partner institutions and organizations.
- We have more than 25 years of teaching and language/career consultancy experience;
- We are the Addvantage Program institutional partner of the British Council;
- Our clients and students have a 98% Cambridge Exams pass rate;
- Our teachers are all highly qualified professionals with university degrees; most of them hold a Master degree and have international teaching experience;
- We completed the ICEF Agent Training Program;
- We have passed the EAQUALS Inspector Training Programme. EAQUALS (Evaluation and Accreditation of Quality in Language Services) is an independent accreditation body which contributes to the Council of Europe projects, and is sometimes consulted by the European Commission on matters related to language education. EAQUALS has been granted Participatory Status by the Council of Europe;
- We regularly visit our partner language educators to inspect their premises and accommodation facilities;
- Every year we attend world’s major language education and travel events, including the ICEF, Alphe, and English UK organized workshops.