Over 10,000 students have placed their education and professional development safely in our hands, so why not do the same for your career?
The Verbalists Education & Language Network has been created for language lovers and all those wishing to improve their communication skills. Verbalists is a brand of PRODIREKT, which is a leading academic consultancy and certified representative and partner of prestigious schools and colleges in world renowned university centers. In the language learning business group, we are committed to teaching languages efficiently and affordably.
This year has been unprecedented and the Covid-19 situation has brought new challenges for schools with an increased need for online language learning. Students now face a myriad of online learning programs, many of them with questionable pricing and quality. During the past 25 years, we have worked hard to raise the standards of language teaching, and in the current difficult situation we continue to do so. We believe that online courses should not be simply by Zoom or Skype teaching, but rather by a true-E-learning system taught by trained teachers. Consequently, the Verbalists Language Network has invested in preparing our teachers worldwide and in the development of the advanced online English learning platform.
We now have several openings to support our global business growth:
Education Program Manager (Belgrade based) who will be responsible to the Managing Director for the academic management of the School and ensuring the teaching and online learning component of the programs are delivered to the highest standards. This role is ideal for someone who is ambitious, not afraid of challenges of a growing organization, prepared to work hard and enjoys achieving goals.
- Teachers recruitment and training.
- Monitoring teachers’ performance.
- Motivating teachers.
- Teaching groups and/or on a one-to-one basis – online and in person.
- Teaching specialized English courses such as those which cater to the needs of business people and executives.
- Academic welfare of students and monitoring their progress.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes.
- Using a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily using the English language.
- Researching and devising entertaining, interesting, creative, productive lessons for students.
- Assessing and recording student progress by setting and marking coursework and examinations.
- Native or near-native English language fluency.
- TESOL/CELTA/TEFL certification is a big plus.
- Experience teaching online classes with proven results.
- Knowledge and experience using blended learning, task-based learning, and skills integration in language teaching would be a considerable advantage.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, comfort with ambiguity, and affinity for learning new tools and applications.
- Ability to develop and adapt classroom materials to meet students’ needs.
- Experience using computers and technology in classroom activities (online learning platforms, interactive whiteboards, etc.).
- Social networks enthusiast.
If working on new things and business development sound exciting to you, then this may be an interesting opportunity for you.
English Teachers (Worldwide)
We are also looking for experienced educators and university graduates with experience teaching English to tutor students online from the comfort of their own home. The ideal team member should be enthusiastic, self-motivated, tech savvy, and loves working with kids and adults alike.
If you possess a genuine fascination with languages, interest in people, empathy with learners and a lot of creativity, we would like to hear from you. We will consider offering freelance, part-time and full-time engagements.
We also welcome applications from motivated, newly-qualified graduates with limited or no classroom experience, who wish to further develop their careers in a highly challenging environment.
Please visit the following links to learn more about us:
- PRODIREKT Website
- Verbalists Education
- Verbalisti Facebook Business Page
- Verbalists YouTube Channel
- Verbalists Instagram
- Verbalists LinkedIn Page
- Verbalisti Website
- PRODIREKT LinkedIn Page
- Communication & Languages LinkedIn Group
Candidates interested in applying for these job posts, please email a letter of interest, as well as your CV in English, with your most recent photograph, to email@example.com
No phone calls please; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.