English language instructors and teachers
In-house courses and adult learning – several positions
Following the success of Verbalisti, a leading language network in Europe, as well as the growth of our language training center in Belgrade, we are looking for enthusiastic English language teachers.
The language instructor teaches English to adult students and/or young learners. In accordance with the approved curriculum framework, the instructor implements effective instructional methods and materials, utilizes diagnostic and progress assessment measures, and maintains communication with students, keeping them informed regarding their progress and offering extra help as required. She/he prepares student reports and supplemental class materials and monitors student progress.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes.
- Using a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily using the English language.
- Researching and devising entertaining, interesting, creative, productive lessons for students.
- Teaching specialized English courses such as those which cater to the needs of business people and executives.
- Teaching small groups and/or on a one-to-one basis.
- Assessing and recording student progress by setting and marking coursework and examinations.
- Participating in staff meetings and extra-curricular activities.
- Native or near-native English language fluency
- Language instructors:
– In-house – at least two years’ experience providing in-house courses to corporate clients
– Adult learning – at least two years’ experience as an English teacher to intermediate/advanced adult learners
- Entrepreneurial spirit, comfort with ambiguity, and affinity for learning new tools and applications.
- Knowledge and experience using blended learning, task-based learning, and skills integration in language teaching would be a considerable advantage
- Familiarity with on-line learning management systems, such as Moodle, is a plus but not required
- Ability to develop and adapt classroom materials to meet students’ needs
- Experience using computers and technology in classroom activities (i.e., overhead projectors, interactive whiteboards, etc.)
- Internet and social networks enthusiast
Please visit the following links to learn more about us:
If you possess genuine fascination with languages, interest in people, empathy with learners and a lot of creativity, we would like to hear from you. We will consider offering freelance, part-time and full-time engagements.
We also welcome applications from motivated, newly-qualified graduates with limited classroom experience, who wish to further develop their careers in a highly challenging environment.
Candidates interested in applying for these job posts, please email a letter of interest, as well as your CV in English, with your most recent photograph, to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.