PRODIREKT, a US company, is a certified representative and partner of prestigious schools and colleges in world renowned university centers. Due to our continued business growth in language education and academic consulting, we are looking for an education administrator that will be based in our regional head office in Belgrade.
As an education administrator you will organize and manage the administration, support systems and activities that facilitate the effective running of our language training center as well as study abroad and academic advising business.
- Answering phones and contact with clients and students;
- Administering the ‘student lifecycle’ from registration or admission to course completion or leaving;
- Assisting with student recruitment, public or alumni relations and marketing activities;
- Providing administrative support to an academic team of lecturers, tutors or teachers;
- Organizing and facilitating a variety of educational or social activities (press conferences, cocktail parties, etc.);
- Handling petty cash on a day-to-day basis;
- Maintaining the office space.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is a must; knowledge of other language is a big advantage
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Pleasant appearance and good communication skills
- Dynamic ‘can do’ approach to work
- Meticulous, detail oriented
- An excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Internet and social networks enthusiast
- Knowledge of the travel industry is a plus
- Language teaching experience would be a considerable advantage
Candidates interested in applying for this job post, please email your CV in English and Serbian, with your most recent photograph, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also welcome applications from motivated, newly-qualified graduates, who wish to further develop their careers in a highly challenging environment.
No phone calls please; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.