Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a small but dynamic team? We’re looking for a creative Social Media Coordinator to contribute to a continued growth of our company and Verbalists Communication Network which is in the midst of expanding with additional media products and into new markets.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive SEO strategy by developing the on-site and offsite SEO optimization of the PRODIREKT group websites, with the objectives of improving visibility;
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive online creative content strategy that supports the SEO objectives;
- Create content for internet-based communication. Write creative, engaging headlines, comments and blogs that increase traffic for our media.
- English fluency;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Efficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; Photoshop a big plus;
- You have proven experience in using industry tools (Google Analytics, SEO and SMO tools, etc.);
- You have a keen interest in the latest Internet trends & technologies; you spend a fair amount of time on the Internet already, for personal and professional use;
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in SEO.
NOTE: Although this job advert is for an experienced online marketer, we also welcome applications internships.
Please review our communication network and social media (Verbalisti Internet portal, Verbalists Education, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Group, Instagram, Twitter) to learn more about our company. Candidates interested in applying for this job post, please email a letter of interest, as well as your CV in English with your most recent photograph, to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.