We are education specialists and the trusted education consultant for students looking to open their world by studying overseas. PRODIREKT also owns the Verbalists Language Network whose fast growth has resulted in more queries coming in regarding overseas studying and general education counseling. In order to satisfy the increasing demand in this field, we are opening up a position for an Education Consultant to join our small but highly efficient team. This position is ideal for the ones looking to begin their careers in education, or the ones who want to make a career advancement.
Prior education consulting experience is not mandatory, as we will train the right person; however, candidates with prior education counseling experience will be highly regarded.
Working closely with the managing director, the Education Consultant provides guidance and support to prospective students wishing to attend high schools or universities abroad. An Education Consultant must juggle many duties and responsibilities to be successful. He or she assess the student’s interests, preferences and abilities, and compiles all the best fit options, discussing each in detail. Once a college or university has been selected, the Education Consultant guides the student through the application process, preparing him/her for all stages – completing administrative requirements, preparing for selection interviews, checking documentation and acting as the communicator between the school and the student. The Adviser offers support and reassurance throughout the process, as well as a follow-up on progress and satisfaction post-enrollment.
- Identify and interact with prospective students
- Interact and consult with their parents or guardians on choosing the right career path for them
- Choose best fit colleges/universities for the candidate
- Closely follow the priority countries’ study visa rules, its terms and policies to guide students
- Seek out new opportunities with potential students
- Carry out preliminary enrollment interviews
- Adapt to different needs and wishes of students of different backgrounds
- Track student progress and follow-up as and when needed
- Endeavor to represent the company and its academic service at its best
- Experience working in a similar role (education and/or career counseling)
- Native or proficient level of English
- Completed Bachelor degree
- Able to communicate at all levels (young adults, parents and guardians, college and university staff and academics; professionals, employers, institutions providing specialized courses for specific career paths)
- Enthusiastic and friendly as well as approachable in order to make students and their parents feel at ease in stressful times
- Knowledge of different systems of education
- Excellent written skills in English for professional communication with international institutions
- Internet and social network enthusiast
- Organized and well-presented
- Work well independently and under pressure
If you are driven and persistent, have empathy and enjoy working with people, especially young adults, we would like to hear from you.
Applications from motivated, newly-qualified graduates who wish to further develop their careers in a highly challenging international environment are also welcome. Preferred candidates will have attended high school and/or university at an international institution, and will be familiar with different systems of education in the world. Candidates will also learn about university pathways and career counseling, and have the opportunity to experience the role independently, first hand.
Please visit PRODIREKT Media Room and review our communication network and social media (Verbalists Language Network, Verbalists Education, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) to learn more about our company.
Candidates interested in applying for these job posts, please e-mail a letter of interest as well as your CV in English, with your most recent photograph, to email@example.com
No phone calls please; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.