LANGUAGE STUDY AND EDUCATION COORDINATOR – SERBIA (1 POST) Position Code: 11-00-2012
LANGUAGE STUDY AND EDUCATION COORDINATOR – MACEDONIA (1 POST) Position Code: 12-00-2012
Due to our education group’s regional expansion, we are looking for two devoted language study and education coordinators – one located in Belgrade, Serbia, and the other in Skopje, Macedonia.
The 2011 was a difficult year, yet we managed to produce some remarkable results. In 2011, our company opened the second representative office in Skopje, Macedonia. In the same year, PRODIREKT became the first company in Southeast Europe to be awarded the accreditation for the language education travel and Work-and-Travel program abroad by the two most important European associations – the British organization English UK and German ICEF.
Since its launch in 2010, the communication network Verbalisti has gained the support of over 120 foreign language teachers in the region, while our social network today has more than 11,000 members. The two communication and foreign language blogs, in Serbian and Macedonian, were also promoted in 2011 (with 430 followers), and the Verbalisti YouTube channel crossed the magic mark of 100,000 video views in less than a year.
We believe that education and personal development are the best investment for everyone, especially during the times of uncertainty and economic downturn. We realize that this year might be even harder than 2011, but we also believe that with hard work we can repeat the same success of the last year. If you are a fighter, fast learner and hardworking individual, then, please consider the following job description and position requirements:
- Facilitate selling Verbalisti language programs.
- Develop and lead meetings and workshops designed to assist sub-agents to become more effective at enrolling students from major cities in Serbia and the Southeast Europe region.
- Seek grant funding and financial support for the educational programs of PRODIREKT and language network Verbalisti.
- Establish and maintain contact with school directors, human resources managers in corporations, and owners of small-to-mid size companies.
- Create content for internet-based communications. Write creative, engaging headlines, comments and blogs that increase traffic for Verbalisti media – Facebook page, blogs, YouTube Channel, Twitter, and PRODIREKT web site.
- Translate language programs, contracts, and other related material.
- Administer language evaluation testing.
- Assist in developing and marketing of other education and training programs of the PRODIREKT group.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Efficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; Photoshop a big plus.
- English fluency;
- Understanding of Internet marketing and/or an experienced user of social networks;
- 4-year college/university degree or above;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Highly responsible and proactive in assuming new tasks;
- Self-starter & quick learner; ability to learn new technical skills and good at multitasking;
- Written and verbal skills in another foreign language in addition to English (German, French, Spanish, etc.) are a plus.
Please visit our Media Room and review our communication network Verbalisti and its social media (YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogs) to learn more about our company. Candidates interested in applying for this job post, please email a letter of interest, as well as your CV in English and Serbian or Macedonian, with your most recent photograph, to email@example.com
When applying, please quote Position Code 11-00-2012 (for Language Study and Education Coordinator in Serbia) and Position Code 12-00-2012 (for Language Study and Education Coordinator in Macedonia)
No phone calls please; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.