A Great Learning Ground in Internet Marketing (Serbia and Macedonia)
INTERNET MARKETING ASSISTANT – INTERNSHIP – MACEDONIA (1 POST)
Position Code: 09-00-2012
INTERNET MARKETING ASSISTANT – INTERNSHIP – SERBIA (1 POST)
Position Code: 10-00-2012
This is a great learning ground for a bright and motivated person looking to progress into a paid part-time or full-time position in our company.
The social network Verbalisti has been created for language lovers and all those wishing to improve their communication skills. Verbalisti is a brand of Prodirekt, which is a certified representative and partner of prestigious schools and colleges in world renowned university centres. Since its launch in 2010, the communication network Verbalisti has gained the support of over 120 foreign language teachers in the region, while our social network today has more than 11,000 members. The two communication and foreign language blogs, in Serbian and Macedonian, were also promoted in 2011 (with 430 followers), and the Verbalisti YouTube channel crossed the magic mark of 100,000 video views in less than a year. All these results led to a notable recognition for our company – the network Verbalisti was proclaimed the fastest growing social language network in the Southeast Europe.
- Social networks – monitoring of activity, question answering, trend analysing, issue resolving
- Create content for internet-based communications. Write creative, engaging headlines, comments and blogs that increase traffic for Verbalisti media – Facebook page, blogs, YouTube Channel, Twitter, and PRODIREKT web site.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; Photoshop a big plus
- English fluency
- Understanding of Internet marketing
- Self-starter & quick learner; ability to learn new technical skills and good at multitasking.
We’re looking for a creative and inspired/inspiring person to contribute to a growth of our company and Verbalisti language network which is in the midst of expanding with additional media products and into new markets.
Please visit our Media Room and review our communication network Verbalisti and its social media (YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogs) to learn more about our company. Candidates interested in applying for this job post, please email a letter of interest, as well as your CV in English and Serbian, with your most recent photograph, to email@example.com
When applying, please quote Position Code 10-00-2012 (for Internet Marketing Assistant – Internship).
No phone calls please; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.
VERBALISTI SOCIAL MEDIA