We at PRODIREKT work on strategic projects that impact the overall performance of the client’s company, whether this might be a foreign investor looking for a local partner or an indigenous corporation wanting to restructure its operations and become more competitive. The collective expertise of our directors provides us with valuable perspective and insight into the strategic issues affecting our clients. Our consulting practice involves working closely with boards of directors, venture capitalists and company executives to find the best business solutions available for our clients.
Our engagements focus on:
• Evaluating, valuing and assisting in acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliances and mergers
• Venture capital sourcing
• Strategic business planning and implementation
• Organizational design
• Turnaround and/or change management
• Evaluating, improving and optimizing sales and distribution systems
• Assessing markets, analyzing competitive position and optimizing marketing mix
While one of our main business goals is to provide turnkey solutions to clients, we acknowledge that we cannot be all things to all people. To that end, we have established strategic relationships with trusted third parties that provide services complementary to our primary business focus. This means that PRODIREKT can offer “boutique-style” service with the market presence and resources of a major global corporation, but at a much more competitive rate.